Wednesday, July 26, 2023

WorkSpace Introduction

As regular readers of this BLOG know, my Bible Study aims to discover what the Bible reveals about God and His plans for us, both on this planet and beyond, without being restricted by traditional church creeds or doctrinal positions.

During 2023 I intend to commence a second BLOG called Barry's Work Space with an eschatological (end times) focus. It will provide a peek into my current research notes and an invitation for readers to discuss or debate these with me.

Please use the "Post a Comment" link for your discussion or debate, and offer appropriate Biblical support for any different points of views that you advocate.

Although I am now in my 80's, I consider my beliefs open to refinement and possible change, especially in eschatology, as I continue to grow and learn.
So don't be surprised if you challenge a point of view and receive a response from me like, "I agree. I've changed my mind since I wrote that note - and I'll tell you why." 

The new WorkSpace BLOG will be located at https://barrysworkspace.blogspot.com and my regular readers of this GraceSpace BLOG are invited to join me on this exciting journey of (end times) exploration. 

Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.