Monday, June 4, 2012

Chapter 3

Hi Everyone
The first draft of the next chapter is hiding in the usual spot.
http://users.ncable.net.au/~barrytatt/c3.pdf for those with failing memories.  :-)

I will leave it up there for the month of June.  
If you can spare me the time, I would love you to read it and give me your harshest feedback.

You are my only reviewers and editors - so questions, comments, criticisms, requests for more information, and plain old, "I just don't like this paragraph because ..... " statements will be most welcome.

Love and blessings to you all,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.