Tuesday, October 14, 2014

On the Home Straight

Hi Everyone
Sorry for the lack of contact and news recently.
But here is the latest.

The manuscript for the book is complete and I am trying to find an editor, as everyone tells me an editor is essential for a work to be published.


My present schedule is to get the editing done, then format the manuscript for publishing as an ebook, then format and publish as a print book.  I hope to get this done before the end of the year, but that may be optimistic as I am discovering that the journey between writing the manuscript and publication is challenging, a bit hazardous, and can be quite costly (especially by some routes).


After that, I plan to overhaul this blog site and start blogging again on subjects under-pinning the topics covered in the book (more like mini Bible Studies).

In the meantime, I have prepared a website to accompany the book, which is located at www.ibtechservices.com.au (our old business domain).


Please have a look at it for me and give it a good, solid road test.
I have tested it with the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, but nothing else.  If you have an earlier version of these or any version of Opera or Safari please check it out in these for me.


Any comments, positive or negative, will be most gratefully received, and please report back to me any links or menu items that don't work as they should.


Will talk again soon.
Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.