Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chapter 7

Hi Everyone
I've just finished my first draft of Chapter 7 (the last chapter) and posted it at the usual spot at 
http://users.ncable.net.au/~barrytatt/C7.pdf.
It is a Postlude to the main chapters, and is related to the Prelude that came before Chapter 1.

I've jumped over Chapter 6, as I didn't have enough of my resources around me while on holidays at Withcott to write it, but I'll get on to that one next.


Please offer me your comments, criticisms, suggestions for improvements of Chapter 7 during the next couple of weeks.


Thanks.
Blessings, Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.